Document Scanning Services in Spartanburg, SC
In an office, it’s easy for papers and documents to pile up, making it nearly impossible to locate certain files or documents. Over time, desks are cluttered with papers and your office looks messy. Taking the time to find a document hinders productivity and can also leave your business vulnerable if one of those documents gets into the wrong hands.
Scanning your documents is the solution.
Document Scanning in Spartanburg
Scanning your documents offers a variety of benefits:
- Easily access files
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- No longer worry about documents fading or being ruined
- Back up files easily
At Records Reduction, Inc, we don’t require purchase or installation of any additional software to view your files. We save you time and money by making your files available through Adobe Reader, a free program, or any free Tif viewer. You can easily access them from any operating system with no license fees and no hidden costs. As a bonus, there is no long-term contract required for our services.
Scanning Services in Spartanburg, SC
Not sure what type of scanning you’re looking for? We offer a variety of scanning services to meet your needs.
- Photo Scanning: photo scanning is uncomplicated, but it is time consuming. We scan photos quickly on to a DVD or USB drive for your convenience. We are also 10-25% cheaper than other leading service providers!
- Outsourced Scanning: Purchasing your own scanning equipment can be expensive, especially if it’s not used regularly. We can take care of everything, from boxing files to scanning and indexing them. We’ll provide a backup CD for offsite storage.
- Legal Scanning: Many legal documents must be kept for an extended amount of time. We’ll ensure that all your documents are scanned to preserve all the details.
- Medical Records: are you transcribing medical records by hand? We can securely covert medical records on to a digital e-chart for seamless inclusion into your Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system. Don’t worry about purchasing new software, as all files will be completely compatible with imaging and EMR systems.
- Large Format Scanning: Have over-sized documents? No problem! We have all the right technology to scan over-sized documents like architectural blueprints, drawings and engineering diagrams. Then, we’ll convert them into the requested format and organize them into the file of your choosing, such as Excel.
- Microfilm and Microfiche Scanning: There’s no need to constantly return to a specialized reader for microfilm because our fee will remain the same, regardless if you require bi-tonal or gray-scale processing. We include the entire fiche and header capture for QC and indexing.
- Aperture Card Scanning: Our equipment will scan and index the images and data on Aperture Cards. Any pre-existing electronic images can be separated and sorted by our in-house cropping capabilities. Before beginning a project, we’ll provide samples for your review. After approval, we’ll work directly with you to establish rules for handling and production work.
- Book and Newspaper Scanning: We can easily transform your books, newspapers and magazines into high quality, bi-tonal or color scans.
- Digitize VHS and Tapes: Worried about losing precious memories or important data? We can easily digitize VHS and tapes, reducing the need to store dated equipment and preserve memories and important footage.
Records Reduction, Inc has over ten years of industry experience, providing incomparable, dedicated customer service to businesses in the Spartanburg area. You can utilize our services for as long as you need, without the unexpected cost of hidden fees.
Document scanning is cost-efficient, easily accessible and preserves all of your important documents. Let us work with you to create the perfect digital storage solution for your Spartanburg business.
Call our team today at (704) 724-3313 or contact us online.