Records Reduction Charleston is only offering scanning services at this time. Shredding services coming soon!
Document Scanning Services in Charleston, SC
Whether it`s making documents easier to retrieve or transferring them to a more secure location in the cloud, businesses all over Charleston, SC are making the switch to scanning.
Here at Records Reduction, we’ve scanned over 100 million pages of information, and we’ve got the process refined to provide our clients with high-quality, beautifully indexed final files in a fraction of the time it would take to do in-house scanning. You’ll never encounter any hidden fees or unexpected costs, and you won’t have to learn any new software programming to view your files. You’ll be able to proceed with your day uninterrupted, and you’ll save both time and money.
Document Scanning Solutions
No matter whether you’ve got papers, tapes, blueprints or sales files, you can count on our document scanning service to make your life easier.
- Fast and Clear – We’ll take care of the indexing, which means you`ll be able to locate any file you need within seconds.
- Preservation – Paper degrades, ink fades, and photographs discolor. Our high-quality scans ensure that your information is never lost.
- No Hassle – We’re the only local scanning service that doesn’t require you to install any new software in order to view your files.
- Peace of Mind – If your files are lost or damaged, you and your business can continue to operate without a hitch.
- Happier Customers – Scanned documents are easy to send information to your clients, no matter where they’re located.
Easily accessible backup for important files
No long-term contract required
Records Reduction, Inc. is the only document scanning service in Charleston that doesn’t require the purchase or installation of any additional software to view your files. Instead, we work to save you time and money by making your files available through Adobe Reader (free) or any free Tif viewer. Access them from any operating system with absolutely zero license fees and no hidden costs.
Scanning Services in Charleston, SC
- Photo Scanning – Digital photographs are easy to shuffle around computer storage, but photographs on film require precise storage conditions and lots of physical space. Our local photo scanning services use high-speed, state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee that every detail of your photos is safely transferred to a digital copy, which can then be easily indexed or shared.
- Outsourced Scanning – When hefty scanning jobs arise, companies might be tempted to eye the office printer, but doing the work in-house can tie up valuable time and resources without any assurance that the documents will be legible and easy to find afterward. Records Reduction is an expert in digital storage, and our fast, modern scanning process requires no further effort on your part than simply handing over the files you’d like to be scanned. We’ll even provide you with a backup CD for offsite storage.
- Legal Scanning – In the legal industry, it can seem like everything has to be printed and signed in triplicate – and that can quickly add up to way more paper than you have the space to store. Our scanning service will confidentially and responsibly scan and index your files, making them easy to retrieve without having to go through the hassle of rifling through a file cabinet. We use the best equipment in the industry, so you can relax with the knowledge that every word will be perfectly rendered.
- Medical Records Scanning – Law requires that physicians in Charleston retain medical records for at least ten years for adult patients. When you’re constantly dealing with new patients and recording the progress of others, medical records can become confusing to update and challenging to safely store. Imagine if you could quickly and easily scan and transfer all that information onto an updated, easy-to-use Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system, and then imagine that someone else could do all the work for you! Records Reduction is proud to provide exactly such a service, and we’re proud to do so in full compliance with HIPAA standards for privacy protection of health information.
- Large Format Scanning – Papers cross desks in most offices, but in some, the papers are larger than usual! We have modernized, specialty equipment for the scanning of documents like engineering drawings, blueprints, or historic documents.
- Microfilm & Microfiche Scanning – Popularized in the 1920s, microfilm was one of the earliest innovations in document preservation and storage. The progression of technology has made retrieval of microfilm information dependent on the possession of specialized viewing equipment. Records Reduction can transport microfilm and aperture cards back to the modern age through our 15 megapixel camera, designed to translate 16mm and 35mm microfilms into high-quality, easily accessible digital scans.
- Digitize VHS and Tapes – Just because VCRs are a relic of the past doesn’t mean that you have to part with your VHS collection. Make them easily accessible and playable from any device with a flash drive port with our scanning service. We process everything from VHS to Hi8 and 8mm and provide you with perfectly transferred, neatly organized copies, all on a device that can fit in the palm of your hand.
- Book & Newspaper Scanning – Book collections are prized, both in professionally curated selections and home libraries. If you’re looking for a way to preserve your collection against mold and mildew, or you’d just like to free up a bit more storage space, we’ve got the experience and the equipment necessary to provide you with high-quality scans of your black-and-white or full-color documents. Your Local Scanning Service We’ve saved our customers hundreds of dollars, simply through the decision to transfer their documents to digital storage. We take care of every step of the process, from boxing to indexing, and we`ll work with you to find the perfect solution for your scanning needs.
Call us today at (704) 724-3313, or contact us online to arrange a scanning service for you or your Charleston business!