Document Scanning Services in Greensboro, NC
Over time, it’s easy for papers and documents to begin to pile up, especially at work. A cluttered, messy office not only hinders productivity, but it also leaves your office vulnerable if those papers get into the wrong hands.
Also, searching through a mountain of paperwork is frustrating and time consuming.
If you’re looking for a solution, consider scanning your documents.
Why Should I Scan My Documents at My Greensboro Business?
Scanning your documents offers a variety of benefits:
- Easily access files
- Improve customer service
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- No longer worry about documents fading or being ruined
- Back up files easily
- Have more office space
- Improve data security
- Less clutter
- It benefits the environment
At Records Reduction, Inc, we make the process uncomplicated. We don’t require purchase or installation of any additional software to view your files. We save you time and money by making your files available through Adobe Reader, a free program, or any free Tif viewer. You can easily access them from any operating system with no license fees and no hidden costs. As a bonus, there is no long-term contract required for our services.
Scanning Services in Greensboro, NC
Wondering what kind of scanning your business needs? We offer a variety of scanning services to accommodate your business:
- Photo Scanning: photo scanning is uncomplicated, but it can be time consuming if completed on your own. We scan photos quickly on to a DVD or USB drive for your convenience. We are also 10-25% cheaper than other leading service providers!
- Outsourced Scanning: Scanning equipment can be expensive, especially if it’s not used regularly. We can take care of the whole process, from boxing files to scanning and indexing them. We’ll provide a backup CD for offsite storage.
- Legal Scanning: In a legal setting, many documents are required to be kept for an extended amount of time. We’ll ensure that all your documents are scanned to preserve all the fine details.
- Medical Records: Transcribing medical records by hand is a long process. We can securely covert medical records on to a digital e-chart for seamless inclusion into your Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system. Don’t worry about purchasing new software, as all files will be completely compatible with imaging and EMR systems.
- Large Format Scanning: Have oversized documents? No problem! We have all the right technology to scan oversized documents like architectural blueprints, drawings and engineering diagrams. Then, we’ll convert them into the requested format and organize them into the file of your choosing, such as Excel.
- Microfilm and Microfiche Scanning: There’s no need to constantly return to a specialized reader for microfilm because our fee will remain the same, regardless if you require bitonal or gray-scale processing. We include the entire fiche and header capture for QC and indexing.
- Aperture Card Scanning: Our equipment will scan and index the images and data on Aperture Cards. Any pre-existing electronic images can be separated and sorted by our in-house cropping capabilities. Before beginning a project, we’ll provide samples for your review. After approval, we’ll work directly with you to establish rules for handling and production work.
- Book and Newspaper Scanning: We can easily transform your books, newspapers and magazines into high quality, bitonal or color scans.
- Digitize VHS and Tapes: Worried about losing precious memories or important data? We can easily digitize VHS and tapes, reducing the need to store dated equipment and preserve memories and important footage.
Records Reduction, Inc has over ten years of industry experience, providing incomparable, dedicated customer service to businesses in the Greensboro area. You can utilize our services for as long as you need, without the unexpected cost of hidden fees.
Document scanning is cost-efficient, easily accessible and preserves all of your important documents. Let us work with you to create the perfect digital storage solution for your Greensboro business. Call our team today at (704) 724-3313 or contact us online.