In the market for a reliable hard drive destruction provider? Look no further than Records Reduction Inc. Unlike soft methods of removing data from hard disk drives, we physically destroy the drive and platter (ensuring no possibility of spinning the platter to attempt to retrieve data). Plus, our process includes recording the serial number of each and every hard drive we destroy, giving you an accurate record of which hard drives are shredded.
1. One Time Hard Drive Destruction
If you have recently de-commissioned a data center, or are just getting rid of a few old computers or smart phones, our hard drive shredding service is right for you. Don’t risk keeping around electronic media with potentially hundreds of thousands of pieces of customers or proprietary information lying around.
2. Scheduled Hard Drive Destruction Service
Data Center managers can now have a scheduled service in place that ensures that de-commissioned hard drives are destroyed according to a pre-determined schedule. We provide free secure lockable hard drive collection bins for storage of the hard drives prior to the service.
You’ll get the following benefits when you work with us:
• A Certificate of Destruction after every shredding which you can keep filed in the event of an audit or compliance check
• Speedy and responsive services, which save you previous time during the destruction process
• The ability to shred other products: smart phones, pagers, RSA tokens, and just about any other physical media you might have in a data center.
While we are conveniently based in Matthews, NC (Southeast Charlotte), can come to you, no matter where you are in the Southeast. We service all of North and South Carolina.
Call 704-724-3313 for a free consultation and let us create a secure, affordable hard drive destruction solution for your company.